Thursday, June 6, 2013

A View From the Office Window

A View From the Office Window

Last week I took a few pictures out the office window. While most people have to see the same old thing each time they look out I see something different almost each day. 

Cleaned by Pete Ozark MO

Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO

Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO

Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO

Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO

Cleaned by Pete Shellknob MO
One of these pictures is an older photo from another time we washed and cleaned the patio, so I just use it instead of taking a new one. My office is at your location where we are cleaning so my office view changes daily. If we can help you with any of your cleaning needs call Cleaned by Pete 417-459-7869 free estimates and we are insured for your protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment