Friday, January 10, 2014

Why we have not been here in a while

Why we have not been here in a while

The house washing blog has suffered a bit from neglect it is not that I did not want to post but it was due to "referral spam". Many who blog fight this once your blog starts to have some traffic these leaches start latching on. There is no harm to readers or any one who views the blogs. It is a hassle on the owners end they make blogging no fun. So we took a short break to find out more about these pest. Since I have not been doing this to long I wanted to find out what I could hopefully they don't crawl the blog and move on to greener pastures so to speak, since there was nothing new for a while. So, I hopefully will be back up with out these pains and will be able to show you what we do once again. Thank you if you follow our blog and thank you for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment